Did you know the 3rd "M" in M3 Physical Therapy stands for Move Better to Live Better?
While we are all stuck at home, getting up and moving is the last thing on our minds!
M3 Physical Therapy has great news for you - we are offering a 4 week series of classes designed around different body parts to better help all our patients "Move Better to Live Better"! The classes will all be online, to better help those participating in social distancing, and lead by our talented Physical Therapists! Each body part class will be offered once a week and will build upon itself during the 4 week series.
All the classes are donation based and anything you can donate is greatly appreciated!
All our therapists want to see you exercising, doing your home program and managing your pain effectively while at home. We have a bunch of options to choose from – so pick one (or all of them) and get moving to live better!
- Monday’s at 4:30 pm – Back and Hip Exercises- ADVANCED with Raul Lona
- Tuesday's at 2:30 pm - Back and Hip Exercises with Kristina Bond – BEGINNER
- Wednesday's at 1:30 pm - Shoulder and Neck Exercises with Mari Edwards
- Tuesday's at 2:30 pm - Walking tips with Kristina Bond
- Wednesday's at 11:30 am - Yoga with Rick Feldman
- Thursday's at 10 am - Mat Pilates with Alexis Mendez
- Thursday’s at 3 pm – Balance and Posture with Cindy Choi
- Friday's at 11 am - Knee Exercises with Chris Hisamune