M3 Physical Therapy Networking Opportunities
Are you interested in working in the healthcare field? Love being around people and making an impact in their day? M3 Physical Therapy invites you to our networking open house at our Santa Monica or West Hill clinic!
This is a great opportunity to network with other students interested in the same PT field as you and talk to a few PT’s about what it takes to become a Physical Therapist. We invite all students currently interested in Physical Therapy, looking for an aide job, taking Kinesiology or Biology classes or just wanting to inquire about internships working alongside a licensed PT!
To inquire more details email Amanda at email@example.com or call the office. If you are interested in signing up for this special event scan the QR code in the picture below and register. We look forward to meeting all Pre-PT students!
JOB DESCRIPTION - PHYSICAL THERAPY AIDE
A physical therapy aide is an unlicensed person who assists a physical therapist and may be utilized by a physical therapist in his or her practice by performing both patient related and non-patient related tasks.
- Patient related tasks: any modality set-ups, assisting with exercises, greeting and guiding patients in and out of rooms or gym, scheduling patients and verifying appointments
- Non-patient related tasks: cleaning tasks, answering phones, filing, preparing charts, schedules, and billing sheets, entering payments
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent (College degree preferred)
- Physically able to meet demands of completing patient related and non-patient related tasks (8-10 hour day).
- Able to proficiently speak and write the English language.
- Previous experience preferred (Training will be provided)
- Pay: based on experience
- Full-time and Part-time positions available – based on schedule needs at time of hire
SPECIFIC TASKS: Each physical therapy aide will be expected to be highly proficient at the following tasks. Training and mandatory proficiency testing will be implemented.
- Cold/Hot Pack set-ups.
- Electrical Stimulation (TENS, IFC)
Assist with Exercises and HEP
- Set up on Cardio Machines (Bike, Treadmill)
- Greeting and guiding patients into private rooms/gym for set up.
- Scheduling patients and verifying appointments- utilizing WebPT.
- Phone Answering Etiquette
- Cleaning rooms after use and completing weekly cleaning tasks.
- Re-stocking rooms with towels/gowns and supplies as needed.
- Daily and weekly cleaning
- Laundry (wash, fold, and put away).
- Monitoring Office/Gym Supplies (inform owners of deficiencies) AS NEEDED
- Filing and maintaining files.
- Collecting copays/coinsurances - AS NEEDED.
- Communicate concerns/deficiencies with Supervisor.
If interested in applying email Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume
Out-Patient Orthopedic Physical Therapist - M3 Physical Therapy, LA
- Are you compassionate, adaptable, and personable?
- Are you eager to market yourself, the practice, and the profession?
- Are you looking for mentorship and training to help you learn new techniques and develop your therapeutic skill set?
- Do you have or want to get your OCS?
If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
At M3 Physical Therapy our patients’ whole body health is our whole purpose. This is why we exist as a company.
At M3 Physical Therapy our patients are our number #1 priority, truly, and we strive to continuously provide a caring environment and plans that are individualized to each patient's needs. We collaborate and communicate with a supportive group of referring physicians to get the best outcomes for our mutual patients. Our highly skilled team consists of PTs, PT aids, and front office staff who are all passionate about helping people achieve their goal of feeling and moving better.
We adhere to our Core Values and expect everyone’s actions to reflect them:
- Work as a team - make each other's lives easier
- Embrace change to achieve a better....
- Be honest and transparent
- Make everyone you interact with feel significant
- Deliver your best in every situation
- Strive for a healthy body and a peaceful Mind
As a full-time PT you will see ~10 patients each day, giving you time to spend with your patients. In an average week you will see ~5 new patients for evaluations.
M3 Physical Therapy is a thriving private practice that provides the highest quality care to the patients in the West Los Angeles community. As a therapist-owned clinic, we really do put our patients first. We offer a wide variety of services related to general orthopedics, chronic pain, Pilates, pediatric sports rehab, and manual therapy.
West LA is a city that offers fresh ocean air and beautiful weather all year round! The amazing local beaches such as Santa Monica are close enough to enjoy with family and friends whenever you like. The city is enriched with tremendous diversity, the many cultures, languages, and different types of cuisines make it an exciting place to live. Beverly Hills and Hollywood are only a short distance away to enjoy some famous LA landmarks!
You must have a valid and current license to practice physical therapy in California.
CPR and first aid certifications are preferred, but we can help with that if you don’t already have them.
Compensation is competitive and our benefits are great.
By the way, we are especially interested in goal-driven candidates who have an interest in pursuing a path to become our clinical director and a shareholder over time. So if that’s you, even better.
If you are not completely happy where you are, you can continue to be unsatisfied where you are or you can choose to thrive in a workplace that encourages you to make a profound difference to your patients, your work team, and Physical Therapy in SoCal.